Write for us
Thank you very much for your interest in writing for Webdev2! We only ask that you read the following guidelines before pitching a suggestion for an article to us.
1) After reading the article, readers should not only have gained new insights and ideas, but also know how to actually implement these insights and ideas in practice. Share your expertise with us, mistakes you’ve made, things you’ve learned throughout your career and things you wish you had known earlier. The more practical your tips, techniques and ideas are, the better.
2) At Webdev2 we love thought-provoking articles. Don’t be afraid to express your own opinion. When sharing your opinions or statements, please double check them and make sure to provide a link to the sources that support your claims. By doing this, the goal is to create meaningful design and development discussions and ultimately avoid flame wars.
3) Try not to restrict your examples to your country only. Remember to cater for a large international audience.
4) Include links and references to related articles, tools, services, books and other resources at the end of the article.
5) Make the article original and valuable; ensure that it exhibits your personal tone and perspective. If possible, avoid iterating on arguments and ideas that have been endlessly discussed on the Web.
6) You will be given access to the admin area of the site. Please update your user details with your bio and website / social links. The biography that you submit in the profile section of WordPress will be automatically generated at the end of your post. If you have a Gravar image set up this will show automatically. It is recommended that you do this if you haven’t already.
Follow best practice for HTML coding, including the correct use of Headings, Paragraphs, Lists and so on. You may wish to download this style guide for authors zip.